For more than 60 years SOS Children’s Villages has been dedicated to the principle that every child should grow-up in a loving home with access to education, health care and a path way to a bright future. During this time we have developed a strong global brand and a tangible presence in 134 countries. We are the world’s largest charity focused on orphaned and abandoned children.
Empowering local communities and having locally driven programs is at the heart of SOS. In every country we work, our programs are locally developed, managed and implemented.
In addition to helping vulnerable children and families, a partnership with SOS Children’s Villages can provide CSR benefit your business in various ways:
- Improve recruitment and retention of top employees
- Improve your company's ranking as an employer
- Create a more productive and motivated workforce
- Help to improve communication between employees and business units
- Stimulate the development of new skills and knowledge among employees
- Enhance brand image and reputation among key stakeholders
- Increase brand awareness and recognition
- Highlight your commitment to CSR
- Attract socially conscious consumers and investors
If you’re interested in learning more about how a partnership with SOS Children’s Villages can meet your business needs, please contact us at: [email protected].ca